Reasons to give Conifer a call:
- We offer no-obligation expert advice and will only recommend the most appropriate products and method for your individual project.
- We are Safeguard-recommended contractors and our damp proofing products carry a minimum 10-year guarantee.
- We provide a bespoke, fully itemised estimation service, complete with computer-generated diagrams showing the work to be carried out, so you know exactly what's happening and how much it's going to cost on a FIXED PRICE! No nasty surprises or going over budget!
- Our trained team of professional damp proofers are also selected for their skills in general building, plastering, plumbing and finishing (as well as for first-rate customer service), so that you don't need to organise a myriad different tradesmen – we'll take care of it all from start to finish.
- We're tidy in our work and our team wear branded work-wear so you know who's who on site!
- We operate a one-project-at-a-time policy: we won't be nipping off to other jobs or leaving you living with a half-completed room for a fortnight while we do something else! Once we've started, we see it through until the project is finished to our high standards.
- We're perfectionists. We dislike sloppy workmanship as much as you do, and take great care and attention to detail over our finished projects.
- We're professional. We respond to telephone calls and e-mails promptly and courteously, and keep you in the loop and fully informed at every stage of your project.
- You'll receive a full specification of the work carried out and copies of any guarantees - Our guarantees ARE transferable, a nice benefit if you are planning on selling the property!
- We're OBSESSIVE about QUALITY and SERVICE. Everyone says it, WE MEAN IT!
- Conifer are damp proofing and basement conversion experts. One call and you'll be converted!
Traditionally, a relatively simple project like converting an old basement into a new bathroom for example, would involve you having to:
- Get a labourer to rip out the existing equipment, wall finishes, stud walls, etc. (or do it yourself);
- Then you would need a professional damp proofing or basement conversion company to damp proof the room, fit sumps and pumps, etc.
- Then you will need a plumber to install the new suite and adjust any necessary pipework;
- Then you may need an electrician to connect any fans, pumps, lighting or electric heating you may have;
- Then you will need a plasterer to make good the walls:
- Then, finally, you will need a tiler to come in and complete your new bathroom.
If you are really unlucky you may even need a carpenter to build, move or adjust any new stud walls required too! Somehow you have to organise all of these tradesmen to work together and complete their work on schedule and within your budget! NIGHTMARE!!
Projects organised in this way may seem relatively cheap at first but rarely come in on time and almost always cost you far more than you were expecting by the time they are eventually completed. In fact we have known people live with building work for months due to a tradesman not turning up and then the other tradesmen, after presenting a call out charge, move onto other jobs due to being unable to continue with their own work and then the customer couldn't get them back! Sound familiar? The alternative is Conifer.... At Conifer we offer a complete service specifically to save you all this bother and in the long run, save you money too! We understand that building work can be stressful, especially when it is taking place in your home. The team at Conifer will save you money and time by simply completing your project in an organised, workmanlike manner from quote to finish, as agreed, every time! If sub-contractors are required for re-wiring or to fit a heating system, we have reliable partners that will turn up and turn up on time! It's not just about dealing with damp problems, we deal in complete rooms even down to relaying the carpets! We also have a particular affinity for old, character buildings and buildings with stone or non-cavity walls which historically are more difficult to damp proof using traditional means. However, with our continual training programme, we stay up to date with developments in damp proofing technology and can always provide you with a solution to your damp problems. With Conifer you can have a warm, dry, fully damp proofed home without losing all of the character and quirks that made you fall in love with the place when you bought it!
As well as new build basements, etc., we also have years of experience with old properties and reclaimed materials and once the damp proofing has been taken care of, we can give you the perfect finish whatever the age and nature of your property!
Our competent, friendly staff always return phonecalls and emails as part of company policy, and will keep you informed at every stage of the project and will leave your property clean and tidy.
Simply make one call to Conifer now and leave the rest to us!
We look forward to hearing from you.